Old December 31st 05, 05:38 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default being naughty

Don't assume you'll go from a 14 to a 10... I didn't fit anything smaller
when I left the hospital, than when I came in. ANd frumpy comfortable
maternity clothes would be my going home choice, especially with all the
bleeding!

Betsy

" April & Bump" wrote in message
I really need to get my backside in gear and pack my hospital bag, I only
have 4 weeks left and I am not ready for hospital at all. In my last
pregnancies I was packed way before now but with this one I am finding I
am
really laid back and just cant really be bothed. I have babys bag packed
and
prehaps have a little to much packed for baby. I went shopping today and
brought a new holdel for the hospital stay but I still need to get my ass
in
gear. I think one of my problems is just not knowing what to take and what
not to take although I have had loads of feedback, I know about the obvios
stuff, hygiene materials, towels, flannels, nightdresses ect. Prehaps take
some cross stitch for the quiet times, a book maybe....

I am not sure what to take for ME coming home in, I am a size 12-14 at the
moment so should I take my size 10 jeans and hope I can come home
comfortably in them and prehaps also take some of my pregnancy frumpy
tracky
bottoms just incase jeans are not comfortable or dont fit.... I am not
going
to breastfeed so should I take my own bottles or will this hospital have
those little ready bottles things?????? Should I bother with a birth plan
cause if I should then I think I better get revising that one NOW......
Should I take anything for the actual labour or just use what they
provide....

Please dont worry to much about this post, I am just thinking and wanting
write at same time, like a little online diary type thing!!!!!!!

April & Big Bump