Old December 31st 05, 06:33 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default being naughty

"oregonchick" wrote in message
Don't assume you'll go from a 14 to a 10... I didn't fit anything smaller
when I left the hospital, than when I came in. ANd frumpy comfortable
maternity clothes would be my going home choice, especially with all the
bleeding!

Agreed! Leave the jeans at home. You'll probably still be sore, wearing a
big pad because of heavy bleeding and the last thing you'll want is a pair
of jeans. I'd stick with maternity pants for a few days or a nice, cozy pair
of stretchy drawstring style pants for a few days.

JennP.