Old February 14th 06, 05:36 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

Default The Embry Study: What it actually said.

Doan wrote:
LOL! So I am right about this study. Come on, Kane! This is a public
forum. STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF! ;-)

Doan

You made a fool of yourself when you continually lied, Doan. And
refused to debate but claimed you had the study. All you had to do was
prove and you would't.

What do you suppose that looks like to any reader?

Yes, this certainly IS a public forum. And I'm free to do as I wish.

I told you that the deadline had come and offered you chances. You
refused them.

My bet is because you could not admit you didn't have the study at that
time.

Suddenly now you are willing to debate?

R R R R R

Child. Nuisance. Harasser. Fool. That's all you are.

0:-