Old November 12th 08, 09:39 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_4_]

Default how to leave assets to children after death

"los harcre" wrote in message
I have two kids with a woman in NY state.
I've been paying $1k a month in support- I earn $51k before taxes.

I am legally the parent for one of the children. The other has not been
legally established. I think they are both mine.
Haven't seen them in three years.

I'm looking to commit suicide sometime in the next four months.

I don't have a lot- I have a few hundred in the bank and some artwork.
How can I assure those things go to her when I am no longer here?
(I don't contact her- and I don't want to- I just send her money.)

You could establish a trust fund for the kids to only use it at a certain
age!

Hope you are not offing yourself because of these child support basturds?