Old April 25th 08, 05:04 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
MarieD[_2_]

Default Is Anybody Still Here?

"Leslie" wrote in message
I came by to say hi and am so dismayed by all the spam! It makes me
sad to think of what this group used to be like just a few years ago.
Where does everyone go now for bf discussion/questions?

Who's still here? I miss you all. Lorelei is 3years and 5 months and
still nursing for naps and bedtime (occasionally during the night,
too!).

Hi Leslie, I remember you! We seemed to have much in common.
I am no longer bf, Bethany stopped shortly before her 5th birthday so I am
all done. I still hope to one day be an LC and a birth doula so I like to
hang around the "scene". I am not on any bf discussion groups besides this
one. MySpace has several groups though, I was on some toddler nursing ones
for awhile but I couldn't keep up with all the posts.
Marie