Old October 31st 10, 12:05 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Aluminium Scare, is it Poisoning Vaccines?

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 08:11:54 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 21:16:09 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 02:35:35 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:23:49 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

You lied bob.
You said you were not motivated at all by your childhood Quaker experiences.

you really need to learn to read. I said My father, not me. He was 30
when I was born. by then he had abandoned his own father beliefs. My
Great Grandfather was raised under the quaker influence. HE when to
an Indian School in the early 1800s.

Well guess what bob, I really don't care.
Somewhere in your background your have acquired some rather rigid moralistic values.

You mean respect of other people's property?

I've never stolen anything in my life.

Yes you have. If you have anything on your web page that you did not
have prior permission or was released to public domain, it means you
have stolen.

You sir, are a moron and a scoundrel.

I have also looked at your web pages Carole. shudder

I maybe those things, but I am not a thief, like you, Carole.

So we see a rare moment of honesty, where brother bob admits he is a moron and a scoundrel.
But where is his website ...what, he doesn't have one?
Oh, I get it ...those that can do, and those that can't .....?

You read the organon in german and now consider yourself an expert on
alternative health and homeopathy and still can't get it
right.

Nice use of a red herring fallacy Carole...
I do not consider myself an expert. I doubt anyone could after one
reading. I do understand some of the more common misconceptions he
put forth using what has been discovered in the intervening years.

I sincerely doubt that since you are a moron.

Understanding is the road to expertise of a fashion.

Well you haven't got any understanding, so what **** are you babbling about?

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com