Old September 6th 03, 08:08 PM
ŠkatŠ

Default Any single moms or dads in Monroe County Pennsylvania or surrounding counties??

"Tiffany" wrote in message
So I bet that is what you are doing today. Exciting life we lead, eh? I am
off to school...... I have to do some acting.... the homework is to act

out
a specific condition in Chinese Medicine so the class can figure it out.
Wish me luck.... I am not a good actress. But I sure can act irritated so
that symptom won't be a problem.

Ew... The BF's mom makes the Chinese medicine soup... I gag. It's horrible,
and you just reminded me of that... I think she poisons it when she assumes
I will be having it... That ****!