Old May 25th 04, 05:05 AM
Christine

Default 141 bpm + depression in early pregnancy?

Awww Melody, I feel for you! BTDT!

I was so emotional early in this pregnancy, and it went away ( kinda )
in the second trimester.
then returned in the third. it was Horrible,,,I would cry over
everything, I was ready to leave my dh, and for no reason at all,

I would actually imagine things in my head,,,well...not really imagine,
but blow WAY UP....

Just hang in there and realize it IS just hormones, and it WILL go
away.....
enjoy your pregnancy because it goes really fast!

you'll be ok, does your SO understand?

I was worried about it coming back AFTER i had the baby, but it didnt, I
feel 100% again......
I was very worried that I would'nt want anyone touching my baby, but as
Jill mentioned, I feel very relaxed as well, and you will too..!

Hang in there...;-))))