Old June 10th 04, 11:01 AM
Julie

Default Roll call...

I'm Julie (40 -- ouch), DH is 39 (and never lets me forget the difference).
Our twins Chris and Erica will be 7 next month and are finishing first grade
in the same class, and have opted to stay together for second grade as well.
We had no reason to suspect twins, so they were a surprise (discovered 3
months before they were born). They were born a little over 5 weeks early
via C-section (twin A breech), and I worked until the day before they were
born.

They're both still small for their age -- Erica has yet to break the
40-pound mark! -- but what they lack in size, they make up for in being
terrific kids. We live in northern New Hampshire where there's lots and
lots of room to play.

Julie
Mom to Erica & Chris, 07/97