Old July 29th 03, 06:30 PM
Welches

Default other bath idea

.. anyway, I have made it a
point with all 3 of my kids to not make a big issue of getting their faces
wet so that they don't suffer through it like I did. my first two are
almost 16 and 18+ yo, my newest is now 2 months. so far, it seems to be
working.

I would say that depends on your child, more than what you've done. It was
never made a big issue with children I've known and most of them have
objected. In my cousins' case one child objected, the other could have lived
underwater and wasn't bothered. Both were treated the same way. I wouldn't
count your chickens on the 2 month old either...
Debbie