Old December 9th 06, 03:25 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default Man threatens CPS worker, now behind bars

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Like when someone kills a caseworker and you want to argue about
whether or not it was appropriate for the police officer to be quoted
as saying they had prior criminal records.

How many caseworkers DO have criminal records?

Dodging again, Greg?

What possible connection to killing caseworkers does that have?

Just don't want to admit you screwed the pooch again, I take it?

My take is a criminal record that would be related to working with
children would be an extreme rarity in caseworkers, or anyone involved
in child protection work.

All seem to have those crimchecks pretty routinely.

And arne't hired if they have a propensity for showering little girls
they aren't related to.

But you'd have to check to make sure.

Hey, if you really want to know, and you do of course, don't you, being
a crusader and all, why don't you apply for a job at CPS and have them
run you through crimcheck.

Tell us how you come out.

You could apply to be an aide. A child transporter position.

If they turn you down for your own past we'd like to know so we can
send scathing letters to them, and if they accept you you could make a
little salary and finally learn from the inside you've been lying your
ass off for years.

Wouldn't that be a jolly experiment, Greg?

You chicken to do it?

Think of the hash you could make of CPS getting the "inside" scoop, eh?

Kane