Old March 18th 20, 09:51 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,sac.politics,uk.politics.misc
KKKernal Corn

Default We need MOMs to deal with coronavirus. CHICKENPOX PARTY! WOO HOO!

On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 16:10:53 -0500, "Byker" wrote:

"Charlie" wrote in message ...

We had chickenpox parties when we were kids.

None of us died.

I had measles at age six

Mumps at age seven

Chicken Pox at age eight

I survived, as did all the kids at school and in the neighborhood.

Having these ailments were something of a rite of passage.

We got DPT shots at school, so that saved us from the whooping cough...

Nowadays, snowflakes keel over from just looking at a peanut!