Old June 30th 07, 05:40 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Rebecca Jo

Default Three years :)

"Mum of Two" wrote:

My baby's just turned three, and still nursing, albeit a short once-a-day
feed.. but she asks for it, it's still important to her. After once again
decorating her room (with a 'fairy princess' curtain around the bottom of
her bunk beds) and mine (intended to be my boudoir) we have wound up
co-sleeping. Only, I don't know which of us is more attached to it, her or
me - and I don't want to admit it, but I suspect it's the latter.
She still has her little upturned cherub mouth when she's sleeping, and
still looks every inch my little baby.. but then she wakes, and wow can
she talk! She loves to sing for everyone, lately it's 'I'm a little
teapot', heh.. but the other day I was reading and heard 'happy birthday',
and she brought me in a 'cake' she made out of a peanut butter sandwich,
some broken candles, some hairclips and a small toy lamb. And dropped it,
twice. When she 'cut me a piece', I ate it, hair and all. I have never
loved anyone -that- much ;-)

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...awithcake2.jpg

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...nawithcake.jpg

Thanks for letting me share :-)