Old August 27th 08, 04:35 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
lu-lu

Default A tmi question, sorry...

Hi all

Thanks for your resposnses. It all got kinda swept aside for a bit as Jessie
can down with a really nasty ear and throat infection and got pretty sick
pretty quickly, so I've only really just had a moment to myself.. I'm
feeling a bit better today, but I'm going to keep an eye on it, and call
the midwife if necessary... I think maybe it's just one of those pregnancy
type things, that you just don't hear about cos no one wants to bring it up

I'm back of to the sofa now before Jessie realises I've stood up and left
her for a whole minute!

Thanks again x

Lucy x