Old August 26th 04, 06:35 PM
Cele

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:20:34 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"CME" wrote in message
"Cele" wrote in message

snip

Great! And I'll tell you about Paul G's visit......:-)

Yeah unfortunately he ran out of time before he could come to Edmonton,
there's not much to see here really... THE Mall, river valley, and Elk
Island Park are the only things that come to mind. Ah well, I'd rather go
to Wales anyways. lol

My intention in coming to Edmonton was to see *you*, you twit. I'm quite a
"people-orientated" person as Cele will no doubt confirm. ;-)

He's into people....but as far as I know, *nobody* is 'orientated' to
*anything*, *anywhere*....LMAO

Honestly, some people. Sigh!

T is laughing, reading this post. I explained the 'orientate'
reference and she said, 'GO PAUL!'.

Oh and Wales isn't looking too good to me right now. Bad, bad jet lag. Ah
well.

It's pretty on the website, though.

Cele