Old October 10th 03, 07:35 PM
Vicki S

Default Help! bleeding (somewhat graphic)

I bled a lot while I was pregnant with my eldest. First there was the
implantation bleeding - which I wasn't expecting so it scared me silly.
Then I had spotting at 6 weeks or so, then I ended up in the Emergency
Room with a hemorrhage (I think) near the end of the first trimester.
My DS was born at term, beautiful and healthy.

I also bled once while pregnant with my DD. After watching a movie (the
first Harry Potter I went to the toilet and found some blood in my
underwear. I was terrified but again, everything was just fine. Iirc,
I was 16 weeks as of that incident. Again, my daughter was born at
term, beautiful and healthy.

--
-- Vicki
Married DH May 21, 1995