Old August 30th 03, 05:30 AM
Carol Ann

Default Baby Names

:: How did you pick out the name to give your baby?
::
:: Was the name picked out before you got pregnant, after you found out
:: you were pregnant, after you found out the baby's gender or after the
:: baby was born?

snip

:: Our baby girl is going to be Akira Violet. However, if the u/s tech
:: is wrong and we end up with a boy, his name is going to be Adam
:: Benjamin.
::
:: Since both our names begin with the letter "A" we wanted our baby's
:: name to also. We chose middle names based on grandparents' first
:: names. Baby girl will have my Mom's Mom's first name as her middle
:: name. Baby boy will have my husband's Mom's Dad's first name as his
:: middle name.

snip

I love the names you chosen! I have been thinking about it for about a
month now. I'm due in March/April.

I am thinking of these names:

Rachel Kelley (haven't thought of a middle name yet)
Kimberley Elizabeth Kelley (after 2 of my best friends)

Jacob Matthew Kelley (Jacob is my father's name, Matthews was my late
stepfather's last name)

I was trying to come up with a nice Korean name, but just can't think of
anything. I also wanted to use my last name, but think it sounds strange.
What do you think?

Rachel Kaplan Kelley?

~Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the Monthly Weightloss Challenge