Old May 12th 07, 04:20 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
CME

Default CME (if you're still around??)

Wow am I ever late answering this! But better late than never right? Ooo
I'm top posting too, somebody spank me! ~cue Kate~

I have a psycho neighbour I've been dealing with for the last couple months
and the best thing is to just ignore them. Don't let them get to you. If
they're doing anything illegal get the cops involved, because really your
resident manager isn't going to do much.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful...

Christine

"xkatx" wrote in message
Hey, I just have a question for you, as I think you might be the best to
ask.

We have a ****ty neighbour. Do you have any idea on how to deal with a
crappy b*tch living next door in housing?
I've tried calling downtown, and I get no answers. They tell me to call
the resident manager, and the resident manager will NEVER return calls. I
can call and call until I'm blue in the face, yet they will NOT call me
back, and then I call back downtown again and it's the same cycle.

If you're still around and reading when you can, do you have any advice?
I seriously don't know what to do at this point any more - this lady is
absolutely insane, I think!

TIA, if you're around!

(here or my email is xkatx [at] telus-net (just change the email so it
makes sense!)