Old November 17th 07, 12:07 AM posted to alt.child-support, talk.abortion
Very Determined!

Default deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

On Nov 16, 3:28 am, "Chris" wrote:
--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]"Sarah Gray" wrote in message

. net...

Chris wrote:
NOW I get it....... duh! HE'S not good enough to care for her, but
he's
good enough to send you free money. Please forgive me as I am not

the
brightest bulb in the chandelier. I keep forgetting that we are

talking
about a man and NOT a woman.

I never said he wasn't good enough. He has no transportation or

housing
of his own, and he claims he cannot afford to cover half of her basic

needs.

LOVE the contradiction.

What contradiction? He is not capable of supporting her on his own. That
is not the same as "not good enough"

Then if he IS good enough to care for her, let him do so.

--

Sarah Gray- Hide quoted text -

her letting him and him wanting to, has to be at the same time.