Old May 27th 04, 07:44 PM
Ilse Witch

Default New member

On Thu, 27 May 2004 16:24:24 +0100, Kazh wrote:

We TTC joint baby #1.

Any advice is gratefully received.

Welcome Karen! To add to CY's advice, I can tell you I have very good
experience with the re-usable saliva tests for ovulation. They come at a
~$20 price, the only thing you need to do is put some saliva on a small
microscope, let it dry and look at the pattern. If it's ferning, you are
fertile. In combination with the TCOYF method it works very well for me,
as a sole test it is not very exact, but cheap. If you really want to know
exactly when you ovulate, the oral ovulation kits are much more precise,
but they do come at a price.

Besides that, living a healthy life and feeling good about yourself are
also prime things to keep in mind. That goes for both of you. I know how
much stress this must be for you, in spite of that, try not to let it take
over your life. Make sure you keep enjoying the little things of being
together.

I hope that all will be well, and you are just off on the wrong side of
the average for no particular reason. Keep us posted!

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)