Old August 9th 06, 07:01 PM posted to misc.kids,rec.scouting.usa,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping
greccogirl

Default A disconnect at camp

Cyli wrote:

On 8 Aug 2006 23:42:18 -0700, "L." wrote:

greccogirl wrote:

My god, what the children of the world do, before cell phones? I guess
they were just abused by having to go to camp without a phone! ROTFLMAO

A lot of them got in trouble and had no way to contact anyone for help.
I want my child to have the means to contact me anytime, anywhere,
regardless of anyone else's policies.

Then don't send them to a camp with those policies?

Got in trouble? How much trouble that their camp mates and counselors
couldn't take care of? Cites, please?

Yup! It isn't the kids who have problems it's the parents who can't be
away for 20 seconds without hyperventilating.