Old January 8th 08, 07:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Peter Bowditch

Default Medical community concedes that multivitamins are important for health, but only after decades of denying benefit from vitamins

Debbee wrote:

On Jan 7, 11:44*am, Peter Bowditch wrote:

KACHING!! $1

You know Peter, I thought at first you were funny...now you are
spamming, and trolling! There's always that
notion that you are squirming too!

I'm coming to Aussieland next year---do save me some pale ale!

I have no idea what you mean by "pale ale". Ale is not pale.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com