Old February 4th 08, 03:08 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl

Default AMERICA'S HIDDEN HOLOCAUST

"Kent Wills" wrote in message
On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 02:54:19 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

On Feb 1, 3:32 pm, amy wrote:
On Feb 1, 2:17 am, Greegor wrote:

fx, I think it was only an invisible hypertext end mark of some kind.
In subsequent posts (mine and yours) it works fine from Google groups.

This is ridiculous! I'm in foster care right now! It's absurd to make
accusation based on stupid studies. It'ls just stupid parents making a
big scene because they want to look good! So learn to keep your mouths
shut!

If you're in Foster Care right now, why did you post
that you are an emancipated minor?

Are those two things compatible?

What's going on here, Amy from SD?

My understanding is that if one is emancipated, they are no
long eligible for placement in foster care.
It's possible her state is different, but I question it.

Could be an imancipated teen still living with a foster family....just
because they are generous enough to keep her there.
Those *******s.

--
" ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb
minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more