Old November 4th 03, 06:44 PM
Doan

Default So much for the claims about Sweden

On 4 Nov 2003, Kane wrote:

Doan wrote in message ...
Instead of post propaganda from a no-spanking website,

The location of the information appears to be logical.

Only to the anti-spanking zealotS! ;-)

why not post the
study by Durrant and let's compare data?

Durrant et al cannot stand up to the wealth of information that shows
spanking to be detrimental, and rates of child abuse dropping in
countries where spanking is outlawed.

Then post the rates before and after the anti-spanking laws were passed.
I DARE YOU! But going by your comment above, you actually have no idea
what you are talking about. DO YOU KNOW WHO DURRANT IS??? ;-)

Do you want to know the truth,

Yes, and it isn't in you.

LOL! I posted fact, you posted propaganda! And I bet you actually believe
the propaganda is truth! ;-) How about the "information" that states that
allow paddling "correlate" to higher murder rate??? :-)

Kane?

Having trouble remembering who you are posting to?

Not at all, Kane9! Not at all! How about the 98% that went to college
and the 95% that became professionals? Hey, there is a "reason" not
to spank your kids, according to Kane! ;-)

Doan?

Doan

snipping the usual blather.

Typical cargo-cult mentality - can't deal with the truth!

This is the "report" of a notorious pro spanking bunch of nitwits like
you.

LOL! And your post from a anti-spanking website is objective??? Logic
and the anti-spanking zealotS, are they mutually exclusive? ;-)

It's not a study of spanking. It's a review and opinion of others
work. Poorly written and more obviously weakly supported propaganda.

What a idiot! It happenned to be the same data that Durrant used
"selectively" to say that child abuse rate in Sweden is down. If
you have read the actual study, she admitted that the data didn't
reach "statistical significant"!!! So what you posted was third-hand
report by anti-spanking zealotS using information that has not
stood up even to casual scientific standard.

Nice try.

You, once again, proven to be a fool! You are incapable of thinking
logically. I am proud to say you are a "never-spanked" boy! :-)

Doan