Old April 9th 04, 04:16 AM
LeAnn

Default Birth control question

I've actually been very lucky this time, no stitches, no soreness, no
nothing! If it weren't for the lochia I wouldn't even know I had just
given birth! I'm looking forward to being able to have sex again! ;-)

LeAnn
"Stephanie Stowe" wrote in message ...
"LeAnn" wrote in message
om...
I've just given birth a little more than 2 weeks ago and now I'm
starting to think about birth control options. I have been on the
pill and depo in the past and didn't do so good on it. I had anger
and anxiety problems while on them. So I'm looking for an alternative
but as silly as it sounds I don't want something that prevents a
fertilized egg from being implanted, I would prefer something that
halts ovulation. Am I asking too much? Does something exsist?

LeAnn

You gave birth two weeks ago? How 'bout abstinence! OK, just kidding. But I
took advantage of the 6 weeks my doc said to hold off... and then some.

We used a diaphram for a while and liked it. It does not halt ovulation. But
it does not prevent a fertilized egg from being implanted either. It IS a
bit of a barrier to going with the flow. But that was surmountable for us.