Old November 2nd 05, 02:43 PM
JennP

Default The solids question again!

"CY" wrote in message
news:GzX9f.532387$xm3.258238@attbi_s21...

I calculated his age in weeks and it looks like he is 23 weeks. How do

they
figure the "6 month" thing? Is it 24 weeks or 6 months (eg his birthday

was
May 26, so he won't technically be 6 months until Nov 26th, but will be 24
weeks next week). I'm all for waiting, but if he wants it, I don't want

deny him for no good reason - and is a couple of weeks going to make a
difference, or in your opinions should I wait - or has he already

started??
Man, I thought the second time around should be easier, but I know so much
more this time around!!

Thanks for reading my rambling!!

You are way overthinking it. If he acts like he wants food, feed him. If
he doesn't then he'll let you know.

JennP.