Old November 2nd 05, 04:41 PM
zolwica

Default The solids question again!

LOL thanks for a good laugh

Chookie wrote:
In article GzX9f.532387$xm3.258238@attbi_s21, "CY" wrote:

Man, this seems to be a common theme around here lately...so I am now really
wondering if DS truly does want to try some solids. On Anne's suggestion, I
gave him some cucumber for his poor teeth and he LOVES it. Actually sucks
the juice out of it, he's also sucking water out of the washcloth in his
bath...so I am a bit concerned now that he's not technically "exclusively
breastfed", but also think that he might be ready for some solids.

I don't htink mine's exclusively BF any more either. He's been pulling grass
and clover out of the lawn and putting it in his mouth. Haven't seen any come
out the other end yet though.