Old June 23rd 06, 10:04 PM posted to misc.kids.moderated

Default Making a change

In article ,
"Elizabeth King" wrote:

If you leave, just say your daughter doesn't like the coach.
If they ask why, tell the truth: You don't know.

Thanks. My personal inclination would be to tell them that we're taking
the summer off (which could be true), and then just never come back :-),
but that's probably not the best way to handle it.

Actually, I think that IS a good way to handle it.

If your daughter were being specific about what she doesn't like about
the coach, it might be helpful for him/her to have that feedback -- but
since she is not being specific, I see nothing to be gained by telling
them you are changing because she doesn't like the coach!