Old July 24th 06, 07:52 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Default single dads... with custody?!

'Kate wrote:
On 24 Jul 2006 03:03:13 -0700, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Bev wrote:

Your not alone ,

Bev truly knows better.......... the "you're" she should have used is
right here-----------

Are you trolling yourself? :-)

Good question............ now I am suspicious looking around

My excuse follows..........

See it is like this, My 2 1/2 year old grand daughter snuggled up in my
bed last night with me. I, unaware that she was not wearing a pull up
fell back to sleep, to wake up at about 4:30 this fine a.m. soaked in
urine ! woo hoo !!! yay!!!!!! what a way to start yer day!!!!!!! I
logged on to the group and decided to post before the coffee was
made........
see ? I have a perfectly good, legitimate excuse!

That and people tend to type phonetically.

wat do you meen? :-)

What is better yet is the fact that my grand daughter is testifying
that her baby doll that is also soaked , is the one that wet my bed! So
it is almost an hour and a half later now...I have had some coffee, J
bit her finger eating a piece of cheese, there is a small chance we
could and should try and go back to sleep, cause the 3 year old
grandson is due to arrive at 8:30 a.m. and that my friends is when the
real fun begins!

I hope you get a nap today!

heading that way in just a few minutes !

nighty night............