Old August 2nd 06, 12:31 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Kim

Default single dads... with custody?!

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 11:25:17 GMT, "Kim" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"xkatx" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
ink.net...
Nice to know there are others.

Yeah, I wanted my boys of course, but I guess still a bit bitter about
the whole thing... But in any case, is this like a tight group, or do
people come and go?

Well, those who fail Initiation go, those who pass stay. :P

*standing up* Hi my name is Kim - I'm a single parent and I've been
attending the meetings for 8 years *OMG* ------ I just realised... I
PASSED
I PASSED! heheheheeheh

Single mom -- 2 children who aren't so little anymore - 19 and 15 OMG ok
I'm
NEVER writing again!

Kim

Um... there's an exit exam you know. :-)

You can't do that. We'd miss you. I sure would! You're one of the few
with kids around my kids ages!

that'd make me like... one of the last indians standing (how un PC).

No, that'll never do.

You have to keep coming back until we start a group for senior single
parents.

HEHEHEHEeh then we'd become Grandsingleparents lol I don't ever wanna be a
senior anything