Old July 8th 03, 08:01 PM
Larry McMahan

Default Need an interview...

Karen R writes:
: Hi moms and dads.
: I am mainly a lurker, but I post here and there. I am a doula and
: full-time student. I am writing a research paper for my argument and
: persuasion class, and my subject is VBAC vs. ERCS. I need a primary
: source or two - so I figured the best way is to interview someone who
: had a VBAC (or attempted). The argument in my paper is that VBAC is
: safer, most cost effective, and better for mom and baby than ERSC. Any
: help would be great!
: Karen R
:

I suggest that you contact ICAN, the International Ceasarian Awareness
Network. There are a lot of VBACs there, and they will have a lot of
information on the safety of VBAC backed up by peer-reviewed research.

Larry