Old October 2nd 08, 07:49 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
JOHN

Default Gary Null and medical frauds

Breaking news event on the Gary Null Show
Multi-award winning British journalist, Janine Roberts
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/roberts_h.html , will unveil new reports on the
gross contamination of our children's vaccines and the hidden agenda by
so-called vaccine experts. Gary and Janine will discuss controversies
surrounding our need to reassess vaccines and the meaning of viruses
entirely. This program will challenge the entire basis of our vaccine
program. A selection of alarming documents will be revealed including NIH
official transcripts never before reported.
In these revealing documents, top named scientists at our leading
institutions speak frankly in the absence of the press about the methods
used to make our licensed vaccines, saying they contain mutagenic DNA
fragments that "may cause cancers and autoimmune diseases" as well as
possibly "prions and oncogenes"- brain proteins and a protein for encoding
cancer. None of these, they say, can be removed. The vaccine manufacturers
cannot even meet the new lowered standards of purity for vaccines.
Also present in our vaccines, they add, are many viruses from other species,
proteins, enzymes, toxins and RNA fragments. They state that chicken
leukosis virus is widely present in the measles vaccine and has not been
removed. It is to this already dangerous brew that such neurotoxic chemicals
such as mercury and aluminum are added.
Janine Roberts reports that among the contaminants in the polio vaccines
there were many monkey viruses, as the poliovirus for the vaccine was
produced from the kidneys and testicles of wild-caught monkeys, with tens of
thousands slaughtered for the purpose, with their cells grown in incubators
and the polio vaccine filtered off.
Click here to Reserve a seat at the 92d Street Studio for Wednesday's press
conference.
(PRN Homepage)

(click to listen)

(click for Gary's Archives)