Old February 15th 06, 11:51 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

Default The Embry study: What it actually said.

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

The Lie:

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per
hour."

Still don't know where I got that, eh? R R R R RR

NOT FROM THE EMBRY STUDY!

Didn't say I did. 0:-

I thought so! ;-)

Hypocrit!

So now that we have determined that it is not from the study, the above
quotes are nothing more than hearsay, at best, and at worst, OUTRIGHT
FABRICATION!

"We" haven't determined they aren't from the study.

And I never claimed their status.

And at worst, you don't know. Worst for you.

Your speculation means nothing. Except you are frustrated and can't find
something to lie about this time.

0:-

Doan

--
Isn't it interesting that the more honest an author appears to be,
the more like ourselves we think him. And the less so, how very