Old July 17th 06, 02:11 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids
SyVyN11

Default Lisa Welchel promoting child abuse - SyVyN11 still a virgin

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in message
SyVyN11 wrote:

"spank the parents" wrote in message
news:t6dlb2tu45jffo4mm3ou20dqun744bpoij@usenet.. .
The former Blair from Facts of Life, now a fundamentalist Christian,
has some strange ideas about the facts of life herself.

http://www.stoptherod.net/creativecorrection.html

since Ms. Welchel is too much of a lady to say this, and I am the
furtherst
thing from a gentleman, I will say this on her behalf.

BITE ME ASSHOLE!!!

And you wonder why you're 38 and still a virgin.

Women HATE desperate losers like you. They laugh at you. They talk
about you behind your back, in the locker room, with their
girlfriends.

"Ms. Welchel" is a married woman and she doesn't need some fat sweaty
slobbering nerd like you pretending to defend her. You ain't gonna
get anywhere with her.

Keep that in mind the next time you whine about being 38 and never
having had any pussy.

LOSER!!!!!

Why the hate? I've never attacked you. For me it's live and let live,
no matter what a person does, christain or porn star. It matters not to
me. But when someone attacks because of what someone believes, I will
call them out. So calm down.