Old October 20th 08, 10:58 PM posted to misc.kids
Penny Gaines[_2_]

Default Re-introduction

Babie wrote:
Hey folks,

I'm not sure if any of you will remember me or not, but I recently
decided to resubscribe to this NG.

Here's some information about my family.

My name's Les. My partner's name is Jarrod. We have a 5 year old
daughter and we also, up until about 3 months ago, raised my almost 9
year old niece.

I was an extremely nervous/excited first time father. Now that our
little one's "grown up" I've found all new questions I may need quick
answers to, and this NG gave me so much help 5 years ago I thought I
could jump in here again.

We currently live in Albuquerque, NM, but we're really in need of a
move. Alegra (DD) wants to finish kindergarten with the same teacher so
we're waiting until June to move. Our plan is to move to Fresno, CA, so
I've been obsessively looking for new homes in that area *grin*

I know I'm leaving out a LOT, but that's us in a nutshell (whatever that
means)

LES!

Hi Les,

I remember you and Alegra.

Sorry, I can't help with the moving: we moved once, at the start of the
school holidays, and didn't find any children for most of the summer.
But we didn't need to worry too much, as with three children in the
family they had each other to play with anyway.

--
Penny Gaines
UK mum to three