Old July 2nd 06, 06:07 PM posted to alt.christnet.public,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions

Default Getting Rid of Steve Winter

Steve your blasting of the Saints of God here must stop!

"Pastor Steve Winter" wrote in message
Anyone knowing John Wolf's current address is asked to contact
the Durham, NC police dept with that information and reference
criminal complaints NC IR05-034406, 05-034406, 05-029465,
06-11685

A malicious individual John Wolf has been harassing and stalking
me for some time now and I have filed numerous criminal
complaints. Including Durham, NC IR05-034406, 05-034406,
05-029465, 06-11685. These include harassing phone calls,
sending unwanted things in the US mail (yes I have filed a
complaint with the Charlotte Postal Inspector), computer
harassment etc. Many of the crimes John Wolf is committing are
Federal crimes across state lines.

John Wolf is seeking revenge because he cannot defend the stupid
false-christian garbage he believes against a real preacher.

Pastor Steve Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)