Old December 6th 07, 04:40 PM posted to misc.kids
Ericka Kammerer

Default Rewarding good or "not bad"

Welches wrote:

I'm wondering how other schools deal with this problem, as I can't think of
a realisitc way round this where all are going to be motivated and feel
rewarded. The ones who really seem to miss out from my observation are those
who are quiet, obedient, and middle of the class in achievements, they seem
to get very, very few rewards at all.

Have you brought up the issue with teachers and administrators?
If not, I would suggest you do so. The problem is that the compliant
students are slipping through the cracks. The teachers may be so busy
trying to deal with the more noticeable problems that they're not
very aware of how it's affecting those other than the "target" students.
They might be willing to tweak their systems a bit if you brought
this to their attention.

Best wishes,
Ericka