Old April 24th 08, 04:56 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Jodi B

Default Is Anybody Still Here?

I'm here (DS is 7 months old, I came here for advice when he was first born
but I've lurked since around '01).

LiveJournal has a really great BFing support community now. I am sad that
USENET is going by the wayside though.

I came by to say hi and am so dismayed by all the spam! It makes me
sad to think of what this group used to be like just a few years ago.
Where does everyone go now for bf discussion/questions?

Who's still here? I miss you all. Lorelei is 3years and 5 months and
still nursing for naps and bedtime (occasionally during the night,
too!).

Leslie