Old April 26th 08, 01:58 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Chookie

Default Is Anybody Still Here?

In article
,
Leslie wrote:

I came by to say hi and am so dismayed by all the spam! It makes me
sad to think of what this group used to be like just a few years ago.
Where does everyone go now for bf discussion/questions?

Who's still here? I miss you all. Lorelei is 3years and 5 months and
still nursing for naps and bedtime (occasionally during the night,
too!).

I check every week or so.

waves

I am more active on mk these days, though there's plenty of spam there too!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/