Old April 27th 08, 03:16 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
betsy

Default Is Anybody Still Here?

On Apr 23, 7:38 pm, Leslie wrote:
I came by to say hi and am so dismayed by all the spam! It makes me
sad to think of what this group used to be like just a few years ago.
Where does everyone go now for bf discussion/questions?

Who's still here? I miss you all. Lorelei is 3years and 5 months and
still nursing for naps and bedtime (occasionally during the night,
too!).

Leslie

I'm still here, my 3yr 5mo old daughter self weaned in Feb after my
baby was born. She said she didn't like the baby milk.

--Betsy