Old July 27th 08, 08:47 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
lu-lu

Default FAO Kat

"Rebecca Jo" wrote in message
"lu-lu" wrote:

Hiya

I didn't have time to look for your post on BF while pg as I'm just

going
out the door, but since I had a milk blister, I've found Kellymom to be
great, and thought you might find this useful.

http://www.kellymom.com/nursingtwo/faq/01safety.html

Lucy - thinking she's headed towards mastitis already (

Are you pumping the milk?

I had a milk blister. It was not fun, but it didn't lead to mastitis. I

also
had a nursing baby at the time, though.

--
Mama to Alexander 6/6/05 and Jack 7/7/07

Yeah, I managed to express the milk and I think it's cleared the blockage as
I feel a lot less flu-ey today... I had a milk blister when I was BF
Jessica, and it hurt like hell! I managed to remove the blister (agonising!)
and feed her through it, it's just a pain this time when I've no nursing
baby this time round - I'd forgotten about the blister - I hope I don't get
one this time!

Lucy x