Old October 12th 07, 09:49 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Default Offsite Crossposting to alt.child-support from FamilyKB

"Shadow36" wrote

Here's a useful comment for you.. Find someone who knows about usenet and
newsgroups, and have them go to alt.child-support. There you will find all
the useless drivel thats been posted by you and your *ahem* co-horts. Then
you can ask your little family web sire why they are cross posting to
here.

===
Really. Besides, I have not agreed that FamilyKB can use my postings and/or
archive
them on their site. This is a violation of my intellectual property rights.
Looks like it's time to call the
net cops. Maybe if they have to settle a few civil claims, they'll stop
stealing information from other sites
pretending its their own..
I'm guessing that since these FamilyKB crossposters now know that they are
violating intellectual property rights
by crossposting to alt.child-support from an outside website, they'll figure
out how to set their preferences
to refrain from doing so. Of course, if they want to subscribe to
alt.child-support and post directly via usenet/Google, they
are legally free to do so.