Old April 4th 05, 07:44 AM
Bear

Johnny Wolf wrote
: Please join me in daily prayer for an unbeliever from
: alt.parenting.solutions.

Please join me in prayer for Johnny Wolf, a believer from one of these
boards.

O Goddess, may the web of thine interwoven kinunity support us in our quest
for Wisdom.

O Goddess, thou art unto us the pale disc of the moon whose silver shine of
Wisdom will guide us out of the darkness of our ignorance.

O Goddess, we thank thee for allowing us consciences that Johnny might
choose how to live, and we pray that Johnny have the humility to choose thy
way.

We glory that we are born of thee, O Goddess, Our Mother, that we know not
to seek to overpower you in our fancied might, but to seek to flow with thy
currents and to feel thy kinunity about us.

O Goddess, we thank thee that in Wisdom we have learnt the error of
worshipping supernatural spirits and have been born again in Nature to love
and enjoy the warmth and comfort of kinunity with thee and thine.

O Goddess, we praise thee for the golden sun, which daily rises to warm us
and heal us in its life-giving radiance.

--
Bear

And I know it’s my own damn fault.