Old December 23rd 05, 01:42 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Birth Control

wrote:
Amy wrote:

Hell, if reversals were easier, I'd have him get one now, and we could
reverse it when it's time for the spare. I kind of wish they could
install a little faucet on 'em, so if we want the swimmers on, they're
on, and if we want 'em off, they're off. Hot and cold running sperm.
Hahhaa...

You mean they should install a stopcock? ;-)

Actually to give credit where credit is due... Amy's comment was pretty
funny too.

Due to the problem of the man's body eventually killing off his own
sperm, I think it would work better, if instead of a faucet, they
should install a little valve that could divert the sperm to reservoir
under his balls, with a little drain on it. Then every time he
ejaculates, he could go and drain it out. Then when you want him to be
fertile, you change the valve so the sperm comes out the ah, usual
channel.

(I'm guessing a lot of people will cringe and groan at the squick
factor on *this*!)

Cathy Weeks