Old December 23rd 05, 01:22 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Birth Control

In R0Kqf.6785$NS.3260@dukeread04,
Jess wrote:

*
*"Hillary Israeli" wrote in message
* "all the way down" to where? Surely he couldn't have trimmed them so that
* they were shorter than flush with the opening of the cervix, unless he
* dilated your cervix? Because you can't open scissors inside the cervical
* canal really. Oh ouch it hurts to think of it...
*
*I think they're flush. I know that neither of us can feel them at all
*anymore, but I also remember him saying that he didn't need the strings to
*be able to remove it. I don't remember clearly right now.

Ah. Just wondering. Because mine were flush with the opening of the os,
and that resulted in knifelike stabbing pains on my poor husband! I ended
up having it removed (he just used alligator forceps or something to grab
the bit that he could reach) which was no big deal, and Berlex provided
another one for free, so, it all worked out in the end.

--
Hillary Israeli, VMD
Lafayette Hill/PA/USA/Earth