Old January 23rd 09, 05:47 AM posted to misc.kids
Nikki

Default Cloth diaper question...

Kat wrote:

One thing I don't want to do is HAVE to wash diapers at least every day due
to not having enough.

I don't blame you

I had enough so I only needed to wash every 3-4 days and that was for
the twins. That is a lot of diapers but it made it lots easier for me,
especially when I went back to work.

I had two diaper pails. I washed when they both filled up. I found the
diaper champ or diaper genie - not even sure which - at a thrift
store for $2 and just took the top thing out so there was just an open
hole when you lifted up the lid. The 2nd baby 2nd hand stores around
here are full of them. It worked great.

I'll look for the email and get them off I'm glad someone can use them.

--

Nikki