Old May 14th 04, 04:00 PM
Circe

Default More about my birth experience.. (quick)

Nancy P wrote:
"JennP" wrote in message
Why? It's not unusual for milk to take up to five days to come in.

I'm just being cautious, because I had an awful expereince when my
milk didn't come in until day 6 (which today would be for Jill).

Even Day 6 isn't especially unusual for milk to finally come in, though it's
at the long end of the normal range.
--
Be well, Barbara
Mom to Sin (Vernon, 2), Misery (Aurora, 4), and the Rising Son (Julian, 6)

Aurora (in the bathroom with her dad)--"It looks like an elephant, Daddy."
Me (later)--"You should feel flattered."