Old July 26th 06, 08:39 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

Default MMR

"JohnDoe" wrote in message
. ..
john wrote:
"HCN" wrote in message

From http://www.whale.to/b/cbblack.html ... " I also burnt my ass on it
some years back when I was experimenting with psychedelics, similar to a
chemical burn right through my trousers, where the trousers were
unscathed apart from a flattening of the cord. I thought, first, that I
had been given a metaphysical kick up the backside! Perhaps I had. "

;p ... Do you also believe in fairies and angels?

do you have a decent argument?

It is noted. NO answer.

Does your site have any decent information?

Yes. The indecency organized and conventional medicine.

Plus exposing the liars here... like yourself.

See he site about Peter Bowditch.