Old July 28th 06, 02:59 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
Bryan Heit

Default Vaccine quote of the week by Bernard Rimland, PhD

Jan Drew wrote:
Funny that you often accuse me of having bad English, and then you post

things like above. "not logical" = bad English. The word you were
looking for was "illogical". As for the "content" of the above statement,
I think I've clearly demonstrated just how far you were off topic...

You have the right to be wrong.

FACT: You ARE.

I have NOT often..in FACT, NEVER accused you of having bad English.

Actually, you have:

http://groups.google.ca/group/misc.h...1f768786ac33e3

To quote "You really should learn how to spell!!"

***You forget one of the groups you're posting to is an alternative health
group. It's
also not very reassuring that you didn't even ****spell**** adjuvant
correctly. ...

You have demonstrated you do NOT know what you are talking about!!

Again.

Allergies to mercury WAS discussed

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...arch&DB=pubmed

That link doen't link us to anything but the front page to pubmed. No
articles, nothing...

Bryan