Old April 8th 09, 08:52 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
lu-lu

Default where I'm at

Hiya

*hugs* first of all - narcolepsy in pregnancy sucks, and no-one really
sympathises because they put the extra tiredness down to being pregnant, but
I've found the excess daytime sleepiness part was very extreme in those last
few weeks. I don't have cataplexy, but with Kieran I was literally falling
asleep standing up - although I'm not sure if the embolism affected that.
Sleep as much as you can, and don't let anyone criticise you for that, it
was the only thing that got me through with Jessica, but it's easier said
than done with other kids around.

I'm glad the SPD is looking better at this stage... I hope it continues to
stay that way - I remember you gave me loads of really good advice for my
hips when I was expecting Jessica.

Well done on taking action with the depression. I didn't when I was
expecting Kieran - I don't like my the doctors at my surgery, I got myself
paranoid they'd take my baby away, and I was ashamed. I wish I had done
something about it though as it was really only here that I spoke about it,
and I let it spoil the pregnancy as I couldn't talk about it anywhere else.
If you're on facebook and fancy a chat, I'm - I've not
sorted msn or anything like that yet.

I hope things go ok for you- take care

Lucy x